AD

Friday, July 1, 2011

Kindly accept my apology for the delay in congratulating you so late on your appointment as -------------------------------- due to my hectic trave

Kindly accept my apology for the delay in congratulating you so late on your appointment as -------------------------------- due to my hectic travelling.

Looking at your association and interaction with diplomats I am confident that you will be able to effectively communicate Party’s point of view in lines with our national and foreighn policies.

---------------------- had at one point of time recommended my name as member of the said Committee which is in the knowledge of ------------------------ but unfortunately it was not implemented. I request you to kindly consider to co-opt meyou’re your Committee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

S