AD

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Launching of my book "--------------------”

Launching of my book "--------------------

Dear -------

As your good self is aware that I am regularly writing ------------------------- for the last many years, my columns are popular amongst readers in -------------- and abroad.

My book “----------------” a compilation of my said columns is ready for launching for which I feel honoured to invite you as ------------- on my book launching ceremony. Kindly favour me with an appropriate date and time at your convenience preferably by third week or last week of November 09. This function will be attended by intellectuals, diplomats, dignitaries, leading industrialists and business leaders.

Kindly confirm to make the necessary arrangements.

No comments:

Post a Comment

S