AD

Thursday, August 18, 2011

I have received your below e-mail, which is still not having the required confirmations as written in my previous e-mail. In this situation, I am

I have received your below e-mail, which is still not having the required

confirmations as written in my previous e-mail.

In this situation, I am unable to proceed further without having your confirmations

and pay orders for our outstanding commission + ETO, Storage Charges & Advance Container

Rent + required Container Rent of Sealog (shipping company) as my accounts department is

not issuing funds to me for both jobs.

Sir, kindly help me out by resolving these issues to enable me to get released funds from accounts

department for the clearance of your both consignments.

Your favourable understanding in this regard will be much appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

S