AD

Thursday, August 4, 2011

ISSUANCE OF DUPLICATE CARD

------------------------

Subject: ------------------------------------

Dear Customer Service Officer,

I would like to inform you that I tried couple of times to reach you at UAN number but failed.

With reference to my above said --------------------------------------- Card number I would like to inform you that I have started again traveling by ------------------------------------------------- after a gap of more than 4-5 years. Recently while going to --------------------------------------- as I checked my ------------------------------ I realized that I have misplaced/lost my card and therefore, could not enroll my traveling points to ---------------------------------

I would appreciate your favour of arranging me duplicate card as early as possible so that I can enroll being ------------------------ on priority basis.

Thanking you and awaiting your call or reply.

With best regards,

--------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

S