AD

Saturday, January 8, 2011

SAMPLE LETTER FOR MEETING

TO -------


Subject: MEETING (17-18 JULY 2008)


Dear Sir,

I am the -------- of The Federation of Pakistan Chambers of Commerce & Industry, Karachi.

I understand that a ----- meeting is scheduled to be held in -----, ------ 17-18 July 2008, kindly include myself in the delegation to ---------- to participate in the said ------- meeting in ----.

I have been actively engaged in participating various bilateral meetings of -------------- and ---------------- to enhance the bilateral trade between the two countries for the last 15 years.

Furthermore, we are one of the leading exporter of ------------ products to ---------------- with sizeable business investments in the Kingdom and keeping in touch with the prominent business groups of ---------

I’m looking forward to your kind consideration to my above request, I remain,

Sincerely yours,

---------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

S