AD

Saturday, January 8, 2011

SAMPLE LETTER FOR Request for Issuance of SCHENGEN Visa

------------------

The Visa Counsellor

Consulate General of ----------

--------------------


Subject: Request for Issuance of SCHENGEN Visa

Dear Sir,

I, ------------------------------ holder of ----------- Passport No. --------------------, Proprietor of M/s -------------------, one of the leading manufacturer, importer and exporter of ------------------------------ specialized in ------------------ and ----------------- wishes to go to -------------- to study the market.

I have traveled number of times to --------------, ------------ and ---------------- in the same connection and now I want to focus in European market.

Enclosed please find my Income Tax Returns, ------------------ Bank’s Certificate regarding my export performance of about Rs. --------------

You are to kindly issue me the requested SCHENGEN visa.

Yours sincerely,

------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

S