AD

Monday, January 10, 2011

sample sale decrease letter

-------------

------------,

I am really disappointed to see the sale of -------- and -------- branches. The -----------branch is 25% down and ---------- is 37% down as compare to last year. The total sale of these branches ------- --------- and ---------- ------------ are not enough to cover the expenses of ------------- operation.

Since you have paid the patent in full, I want the --------- from tax department without any further delay.

Since you have submitted the ------------ and taken 2 days rest, kindly start getting all the ----------required to submit to the ------------, We have substantial money with him and cannot leave that amount with him for indefinite period. I am planning to come to ------------- on 12th April and I need these papers in order
to get my money from ----------------, any delay will not be acceptable.

Kindly advise

-----------

No comments:

Post a Comment

S