AD

Saturday, January 8, 2011

SAMPLE LETTER FOR PARKING STICKER

-------------------

Dear Sir,

Please provide me Parking Stickers for the following vehicles

S/N 1st Vehicle 2nd Vehicle 3rd Vehicle

a. Registration ---------- ------------- -----------------------

Number

b. Make Mercedes Toyota Corolla Honda Civic

Black colour Gray Colour White Colour

I hereby certify that the above mentioned vehicles are in my personal use and that of my family.

I am not placing the above mentioned parking stickers on vehicles of my relative/friends who are not members of ---------------. Misuse of parking by me or giving an incorrect information will make me liable to get my membership suspended

Yours sincerely,

Signature ____________________

Name of Member: -----------

Membership No.-------------

-

No comments:

Post a Comment

S