AD

Thursday, September 8, 2011

APPLICATION FOR JOB


Dear Sir / Madam,

This letter is to introduce myself for an available position in “Accountant/Internal Audit function” of your organization. My diversified and in-depth professional work experience at KPMG Taseer Hadi and Company – Chartered Accountants (a member firm of KPMG) coupled with a record of outstanding performance at academic levels (as detailed in my resume) has enabled me to present myself as a potential candidate for a suitable position in an organization that can fulfill my need for incessant professional development and provide an opportunity for career growth.

I am a Chartered Accountant (Finalist) from the Institute of Chartered Accountant of Pakistan (ICAP). My consistent academic and professional achievements prove my determination and demonstrate my firm commitment to work hard for the accomplishment of my objectives.

Having worked for the last three in various capacities at several statutory audits, review engagements and special assignments of various large organizations, I offer a good blend of experience, skill and expertise. This exposure to a wide spectrum of clients with a variety of work experience has provided me with an intimate knowledge of the key business processes within an organization, risk management procedures, accounting and internal control systems, corporate governance and regulatory as well as accounting framework of an array of industries. I am creative, confident and a self-motivated person possessing excellent leadership and team management skills. I enjoy working in teams and have effective interpersonal and analytical skills. On the basis of my qualification, experience and skills, I consider myself as a potential member of your esteemed organization.

The attached CV further explains my skills and experience and I would welcome the opportunity to discuss with you personally as to how my qualifications may suit your organization’s needs.

Regards,


------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

S