AD

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

APPLICATION FOR JOBS


Dear Sir or Madam,

            Recently I have been researching the leading companies who are looking for motivated and dedicated personals. I am career motivated and looking to work with a company where I can gain a position and have an opportunity for advancement based on performance and work ethics. I believe I have the skills and the experience this position requires. I have experience in Microsoft applications such as word, excel, PowerPoint and extensive knowledge of computer database and multimedia applications such as Photoshop and Illustrator. My resume demonstrates a person of unusual dedication, efficiency, and drive.

My experience and achievements Include:

  • Help with troubleshooting problems, Knowledge of various computer platforms, operating systems.
  • Education in Commerce, It was my major when I attended University of Karachi Pakistan.
  • Experience in high volume work, able to multi-task and meet deadlines. 

I enclose a copy of my resume and look forward to examining any of the ways you feel my background and skills would benefit for your organization. I can be reached at (-------------
I look forward to hearing from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

S