AD

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Covering Letter for Job


Covering Letter


Dear Sir,

I am actively seeking Staff / Management level position in the internal audit department and desire professional work environment with the opportunity to growth so that I can employ all my expertise towards adding the value to the outputs of my department consistent with the organization goals.

After completion of my graduation, I started post graduate diploma - PGD (Finance) form Preston Institute of Management Science & Technology (PIMSAT) in which I secured GPA 4.0 out of 4.0. Then I started Executive MBA (Banking & Finance) form the same institute and secured GPA 3.7 out of 4.0 and now I am a Certified Internal Control Auditor (CICA) currently doing a certification program of internal auditing (CIA) from Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) and attempted all four parts. My exam result / points are mentioned in resume. I am also an Associate Member of Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE).

Before Starting PGD (Finance), I completed internship at COCA COLA BEVERAGES PAKISTAN LIMITED and just after completion of my Executive MBA (Banking & Finance), I joined A A BAIG & CO. CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS, a chartered accountancy firm, for the period of eighteen (18) months where I was promoted from Junior Auditor to Senior Auditor. During this period, I was engaged in internal audit engagements, fraud investigation and manual designing and acquired an ample amount of qualitative experience of the following industries:

*    Textile
*    Shipping
*    Manufacturing (Sugar, Cement, ethanol, Papersack)
*    Automobiles
*    Construction
*    Road Transportation (Cab Service)


After completing my training, I joined PAK SHAHEEN GROUP OF COMPANIES (PSG) as an Assistant Manager Audit in November 2006 and then I joined GHULAM FARUQUE GROUP (GFG) as Internal Audit in February 2009. My current job description is given below:

*    Report to Corporate Manager Audit;
*    Administrate internal audit (IA) engagements as scheduled in the Annual Audit Plan;
*    Communicate with the Business Unit Head (BUH) of the group during the course of engagement;
*    Perform engagement planning and design engagement procedures;
*    Supervise the audit team;
*     Negotiating issues and resolving problems.
*    Conclude engagement observations, recommendations and finalize the audit report;


I enclose my resume for your review and if my abilities meet the needs of your organization, I would greatly appreciate the opportunity of speaking with you at your earliest convenience. Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to hearing from you.


 Sincerely yours,
-------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

S